Our top priority is the health and well-being of our members, staff, and community, and we're working hard to ensure our facilities meet the highest standards for hygiene and safety based on CDC, state, and local health guidelines. Please take a few minutes to learn about our updated mitigation efforts, including updated policies and practices.
- Monday - Thursday: 4:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Friday: 4:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Behind the Scenes (We Are):
Before You Arrive:
- Reserve your space online www.k3ymca.org or by calling member services.
- Reservations are made by area for Wellness Center, Queenax training, Outdoor Group Fitness, Outdoor Pickleball, and Lap Swim
What You Should Know:
- Space is reserved for MEMBERS ONLY (No Guests)
- Temperatures will be taken at the door. (Those with temperatures of 100.4 or higher will not be allowed entrance into the facility for the next 72 hours or until the fever is gone.)
- Reservations are required (online or by phone)
- Reservations are area specific
- Masks are required due to health concerns. Please bring your own mask. A limited amount of masks will be available at check-in (Staff also required to wear face covering)
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the building.
- Members will be required to sanitize hands before entering the building.
- Social distancing of 6 ft. or more is required.
- Upstairs restrooms will be available
- The following services are closed: Coffee Station, Towel Service, Lock boxes, and Television
- Seating area in member lounge reserved for business transactions only.
Areas Currently Open:
- Wellness Center: reserve your spot here
- Outdoor Fitness Classes (weather permitted)
- Outdoor Pickleball Court: reserve your spot here
- Queenax Personal Training: reserve your spot here
- Child Watch: 10 children maximum (Reservation required before 12:00 PM, reserve your spot here)
- Kids' Fit Zone: 15 children maximum (Reservation required before 12:00 PM, reserve your spot here)
- Child Watch hours:
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM, 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Kids' Fit Zone hours:
- Monday-Friday: 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Member Services: Nikki Berns email@example.com
- Child Care/Camp: Cortez Peoples firstname.lastname@example.org, Elayne James email@example.com
- Fitness: Cyndi Hunt firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sports: Mike Curren email@example.com
- Aquatics: Jen Chambers-Schwob firstname.lastname@example.org
- CEO: Will Welsh email@example.com
- Senior Program Director: Penny Greenlee firstname.lastname@example.org
*The schedules are flexible and subject to change*