Welcome to the Kankakee Area Y's brand new online joining portal! Now, joining the Y is easier than ever — and can be done from the comfort of your own home!
There are a few things you need to know about online joining, so be sure to read the full list below before starting your membership and visiting the Y for the first time.
- If you have a past due balance on your account from a former membership or program, you will still be accountable to pay it. Please call the Y before joining if you believe you have a past due balance.
- Everyone 16 or older on the membership must bring a legal photo ID on their first visit to the Y.
- All members on a family membership must live in the same household.
- If the two adults on the family membership have different last names, proof of residency is required on your first visit to the Y.
- Any children on the membership with different last names than the primary adult will require proof of dependency on your first visit to the Y.
- Your draft date will be the 5th of every month. When you first join, a prorate will automatically be applied to cover your dues until the 5th of the next month.
- We do not accept applications for Open Door (income based) memberships online. To apply for an Open Door membership, please visit the Y.
- Young Adults under 18 must bring a parent or guardian on their first visit to the Y.
You are now ready to join the Y! Please choose your membership type below to get started with your membership.